Were you recently injured in a car accident, slip and fall, or other personal injury incident in Bedford Heights, TX? If so, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and other losses you experience because of the accident.
The Bedford Heights personal injury lawyers at Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers want to help you obtain fair compensation for your losses. We can handle your legal claim so you can focus on your recovery.
How Our Bedford Heights Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You Fight for Damages
The personal injury lawyers at Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers have nearly four decades of combined legal experience.
We have been able to recover more than $75 million for our deserving clients through our dedicated legal representation, which includes:
- Thoroughly investigating your claim and determining who is responsible for your accident
- Gathering strong evidence for your claim, which may include accident reports, witness statements, business records, and wage loss documents
- Guiding you throughout the claims process and answering any questions as they arise
- Working closely with your healthcare team to ensure you receive a proper diagnosis and all of your future anticipated expenses are included in your demand for compensation
- Managing legal claims and handling conversations with insurance companies on your behalf
- Carefully calculating the full extent of the damages you have sustained because of your injuries
- Negotiating for fair compensation on your behalf
Call (817) 503-9200 today to schedule a free consultation with a dedicated personal injury attorney in Bedford Heights, Texas.
The History of the Bedford Heights Neighborhood in Bedford, Texas
The land that would become Bedford Heights, TX was purchased by the Connecticut Land Company in 1795.
Near the city, there are several places you can go to appreciate the culture. The Grapevine Vintage Railroad is one of the most notable locations. You can learn the history of the state and catch the views of the landscape of Texas. Also, special events occur on the train.
SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium is also nearby, allowing you to witness aquatic creatures like sharks and turtles from a 360-degree underwater tunnel. The exhibit also provides educational talks and feeding demonstrations.
Some Attractions Near Bedford Heights Neighborhood in Bedford, TX are:
Our Personal Injury Law Firm’s Primary Practice Areas
Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers focuses exclusively on personal injury cases, including the following:
Every day, Texans are injured in car accidents caused by other drivers’ carelessness, such as:
- Running red lights or stop signs
- Texting while driving
- Drowsy driving
- Following too closely
- Impaired driving
Our experienced team can investigate your crash and determine why it occurred.
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Dental trauma
- Facial injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Road rash
When you are already suffering a severe injury, you don’t need to deal with the stress of a legal claim. We can take that burden off your shoulders.
Slip & Fall Accidents
Texas property owners may be responsible for injuries visitors suffer because of dangerous conditions on their property, such as:
- Slippery floors
- Cluttered walkways
- Insufficient lighting
- Broken stair rails, sidewalks, or tiles
- Torn carpeting
- Exposed wires
Our team can investigate the dangerous condition that caused your slip and fall injuries and how long the property owner allowed the condition to stay on the property.
Trucking accidents are unique in that they may be caused by various parties’ negligence, including that of:
- Truck drivers
- Trucking companies
- Cargo-loading companies
- Mechanics or maintenance companies
- Truck owners
An experienced truck accident lawyer can review your case and determine all the parties who may be responsible for your accident.
If you lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence, you may be able to pursue compensation against the responsible party. You may be entitled to loss of inheritance, loss of companionship, loss of consortium, and loss of society.
Texas is unique in that most private employers are not required to purchase workers’ compensation insurance. If you are injured at work and your employer is not covered by workers’ comp, you may be able to file a claim against them for the damages you suffered.
Damages Available in Bedford Heights Personal Injury Cases
In Texas, you can recover the following types of damages in your Bedford Heights personal injury case:
- Economic damages – Economic damages are your actual financial losses. These may include compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and costs to repair or replace your damaged personal property. These also include future damages, such as loss of earning capacity and loss of inheritance.
- Non-economic damages – Non-economic damages compensate you for subjective losses, such as physical pain and suffering, mental or emotional pain or anguish, physical impairment, disfigurement, loss of companionship, loss of enjoyment of life, injury to reputation, and inconvenience.
- Exemplary damages – Exemplary damages, or punitive damages, serve as a penalty against a defendant but are awarded to the plaintiff.
An experienced personal injury attorney in Bedford Heights can review your case and determine the damages you can seek in your case.
What Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Tarrant County, TX?
At Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers, we take all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that payment for our legal services is conditioned on the outcome of your case.
If we don’t recover compensation for you, you won’t pay anything for our services. If we are successful in securing a settlement or award, we will receive the agreed-upon percentage outlined in your retainer agreement.
Statute of Limitations in Texas Personal Injury Cases
The statute of limitations for most personal injury cases filed in Texas is two years. However, there may be exceptions that provide less time to act. It’s best to contact an experienced personal injury lawyer in Bedford Heights to preserve your right to compensation.
Visit Our Personal Injury Law Office in Bedford, TX
The law office of Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers is conveniently located at 2317 Plaza Pkwy # 100, Bedford, TX 76021, United States Call us at (817) 503-9200 to schedule your free case review. Our personal injury attorneys are here to help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
How to get to Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers From Bedford Heights Neighborhood in Bedford, TX
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation With a Bedford Heights Personal Injury Lawyer
If you suffered an injury because of someone else’s negligence, you deserve to be fairly compensated. The Bedford Heights personal injury lawyers at Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers want to help you recover fair compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
We provide a free consultation in which we can explain your legal rights and options at no risk or obligation to you.
Call (817) 503-9200 today for help with your Bedford Heights personal injury claim.
Find out more about our office location. We serve through Bedford neighborhoods, including:
Bedford Heights (76021)
Rustic Woods (76226)
Mayfair Hills (76021)
Brookwood Hills (76092)
Bedford Park Estates (76226)
Forest Ridge (78665)
Downtown Bedford (76021)
What Our Bedford Heights Clients Are Saying About Us
Read more of our Google Reviews.