Did you recently slip and fall on a commercial property or at a business in Fort Worth, Texas? Call Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers, The owner may be financially responsible for your damages, including medical bills, lost wages, and emotional distress. Our experienced Fort Worth slip and fall accident lawyers can help you fight to achieve top results.
Since 2001, our award-winning Texas litigators have been forceful and successful advocates for slip and fall victims in Fort Worth and across the state. We challenge property owners and insurance companies head-on, demanding justice and top results for our catastrophically injured clients.
Our law firm has successfully recovered tens of millions of dollars in damages in the process.
Now it’s your turn to benefit from our 37+ years of combined experience and proven ability to win. Contact our law office at (817) 839-3143 in Fort Worth, TX to set up a free, no-obligation case assessment now.
How Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers Can Help If You’ve Slipped and Fallen in Fort Worth, TX
What dangerous condition caused you to slip or trip and fall? How can you prove that the owner was aware of the hazard and did nothing to fix it to keep you safe? What can you do if the owner tries to point fingers and blame you for your slip and fall accident? How can you be sure that the owner’s settlement offer is fair?
Our experienced Fort Worth personal injury lawyers can help you answer these and other important questions after your slip and fall accident.
Let us handle the burden of litigation. We’ll put decades of experience, an in-depth knowledge of Texas premises liability law, and a top-notch reputation to work to get you the results you deserve.
- Represent you during all conversations with the owner and insurance company to ensure that your rights are respected
- Give you the advice and support you need throughout the claims process
- Conduct a thorough investigation into your slip and fall accident
- Analyze accident reports, witness statements, video recordings, medical records, inspection reports, and other evidence pertinent to your case
- Handle the owner’s efforts to shift blame and limit their liability for your injuries
- Skillfully navigate negotiations to obtain a substantial settlement offer on your behalf
- Advocate for you at trial if the owner refuses to take accountability for your injuries
When you choose Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers, you benefit from a top-rated team of litigators with decades of experience and success. There’s no out-of-pocket cost to hire our Fort Worth personal injury law firm. We work on contingency, so we don’t get paid until you do.
Learn more about working with our slip and fall accident attorneys in Fort Worth by calling our law office to arrange a free consultation.
Decades of Experience Handling All Types of Slip and Fall Accident Cases
Slips and falls can happen just about anywhere in Fort Worth. It’s important to enlist an attorney who has extensive experience with different types of slip and fall accident cases.
At Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers, we have decades of experience representing clients who have suffered injuries in slip and fall accidents at Fort Worth:
- Office buildings
- Retail stores
- Grocery stores
- Shopping malls
- Daycare centers
- Apartment complexes
- Bars and nightclubs
- Movie theaters
- Public buildings
- Parks and playgrounds
- Buildings of worship
We can also help if you’ve slipped or tripped in a parking lot, parking garage, or on a sidewalk in Fort Worth. Put our experience to work for you. Call our legal team to get started now.
What Causes Most Slips, Trips, and Falls in Fort Worth?
Slip and fall accidents and trip and fall accidents typically happen when a dangerous condition or hazard exists on a piece of property.
Some of the most common causes include:
- Slippery floors and surfaces
- Puddles and spilled liquids
- Unsecured electrical wires
- Loose rugs and carpeting
- Uneven floor surfaces
- Broken stairs and floorboards
- Unsecured, missing, or broken railings
- A buildup of debris, garbage, or clutter
- Poor lighting
Ultimately, anything that creates a hazard or dangerous condition can contribute to or cause a slip and fall accident in Fort Worth.
Understanding Liability For Fort Worth Slips and Falls
Typically, property owners are responsible for ensuring that their premises are in a reasonably safe condition. This means checking for trip hazards and fixing dangerous conditions when they’re discovered.
When you enter a property in Fort Worth with the owner’s consent, they assume a duty of care to keep you safe. If they don’t look for, fix, and/or warn you about fall hazards, they can be financially responsible for your resulting injuries and damages.
Liability isn’t limited to the person or party that owns the premises. It can also extend to whoever is responsible for operating and/or maintaining the premises.
This can include:
- Maintenance companies
- Government agencies
Ultimately, anyone who assumes responsibility for your safety on the premises can be liable for your slip and fall accident.
What Types of Damages Can I Get If I’ve Been Hurt in a Slip and Fall in Fort Worth?
When you file a claim against a property owner’s insurance policy or pursue compensation through a civil lawsuit, you can generally recover compensatory damages.
Compensatory damages include:
- Economic damages intended to make up for financial costs and losses, and
- Non-economic damages intended to compensate for trauma and related life changes.
- Present medical bills
- Future medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Funeral expenses
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
Our experienced slip and fall accident attorneys in Fort Worth won’t let the insurance company or property owner dictate the terms of your payout. We’ll work hard to identify all damages, consult experts throughout the valuation process, and fight to get you a result that really reflects what your slip and fall case is worth.
Common Slip and Fall Accident Injuries
Slips and falls and trips and falls can cause serious injuries, including:
- Brain injury
- Neck injury
- Back injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Nerve damage
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts and lacerations
- Catastrophic injury
- Wrongful death
Take these three steps immediately after a slip and fall in Fort Worth:
- Seek emergency medical attention at a local hospital
- Report the accident to the property manager or owner
- Contact an experienced personal injury attorney near you to discuss your legal rights and options
Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers is always here to help. Call our premises liability attorneys in Fort Worth to schedule a free consultation now.
What Happens to My Case If the Property Owner Blames Me for a Slip and Fall Accident?
The owner of the premises or business might try to blame you for your slip and fall accident. If they’re successful, it could limit or prevent a financial payout.
Texas has a modified comparative negligence system. There’s a 51 percent bar to recovery. Sharing most of the blame for a slip and fall is a complete bar to recovery. You can recover a fraction of your damages if you’re less than 51 percent at fault.
So, if you’re deemed to be 50 percent responsible for a slip and fall in Fort Worth, your financial recovery will be cut in half.
Our respected slip and fall accident lawyers in Fort Worth will fight back against claims of shared fault. We’ll gather evidence to discount these allegations and demand proof from those pointing fingers. The less liability you share, the more money you can potentially get when your slip and fall injury claim is resolved.
Is There a Deadline to File a Slip and Fall Accident Lawsuit in Texas?
Yes. Texas has a two-year statute of limitations that applies to most slip and fall accident lawsuits.
This gives you until the second anniversary of your slip and fall or the date of a family member’s wrongful death to pursue compensation.
You give up the right to demand financial justice once the statute of limitations expires. Protect yourself and increase the odds of a meaningful financial recovery by calling Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers for help right after you get hurt. We can get a jump start on an investigation and begin to prepare a strong strategy to get you the results you deserve.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Trusted Fort Worth Slip and Fall Lawyer
You don’t have to take on a powerful corporation, property owner, or insurance company by yourself after a slip and fall accident in Fort Worth. Contact Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers at (817) 839-3143 and enlist the help of our highly-respected Fort Worth slip and fall accident attorneys.
For decades, we’ve been helping fall victims stand up and recover life-changing compensation from unforgiving property owners and tough insurance companies. Now we’re ready to fight for you.
We offer a free initial case assessment, so reach out to our legal team in Fort Worth to get started today.
Fort Worth Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Review
The Parker Law firm were very professional! They kept me informed on my case. I received a settlement for more than what I expected!!!
Highly Rated Physical Therapy Clinics In Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White Outpatient Rehabilitation Fort Worth Southside – 928 Travis Ave Suite 102, Fort Worth, TX 76104
- ATI Physical Therapy – 2600 W 7th St Suite 137, Fort Worth, TX 76107
- ClearCut ORTHO – 1001 12th Ave #201, Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Bentz Physical Therapy – 800 Hemphill St, Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Green Oaks Physical Therapy – 160 W Magnolia Ave #2, Fort Worth, TX 76104
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Visit our Fort Worth, TX Personal Injury Law Office
Fort Worth Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers
209 N. Hampton St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Hours of Operation
Monday – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
Our personal injury law firm in Fort Worth, TX also provides:
- Bicycle Attorneys in Fort Worth, TX
- Brain Attorney in Fort Worth, TX
- Boating Accident Attorneys in Fort Worth
- Bus Accident Lawyers in Fort Worth, FL
- Fort Worth Car Accident Lawyer
- Fort Worth Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
- Construction Accident Lawyer in Fort Worth, FL
- Fort Worth Dog Bite Lawyers
- Motorcycle Lawyer in Fort Worth, TX
- Fort Worth Pedestrian Attorneys
- Premises Liability Lawyers in Fort Worth, TX
- Lyft Accident Attorneys in Fort Worth, FL
- Product Liability Attorney in Fort Worth, FL
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Fort Worth, TX
- Fort Worth Truck Accident Lawyer
- Workplace Injury Attorney in Fort Worth, TX
- Uber Accident Attorneys in Fort Worth
- Wrongful Death Lawyer in Fort Worth, TX