When we think of vehicle accidents, we naturally tend to think about automobiles. But some of the same dangers that exist on Texas roads and highways also lurk on our waterways. Our Fort Worth boating accident lawyers have seen the devastating injuries that boating accidents can inflict.
Injuries sustained in a boating accident can require long-term medical treatment and money to pay for that treatment. You have to bear the physical pain of your injuries, but you shouldn’t have to shoulder the financial cost of someone else’s negligence.
If you’ve been injured in a boating accident, you need a Fort Worth, TX, personal injury attorney who has the tenacity to stand up to the insurance company and who is a seasoned trial attorney in the event the insurance company refuses to compensate you fairly. Call Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers for a free consultation at (817) 839-3143 and to learn more about how we’ll stand up for you.
How Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers Can Help You if You’ve Been Hurt in a Fort Worth Boating Accident
When you think of Texas, you usually think of its oil fields and cowboy culture, not lakes and rivers. But Texas has a lot of them, so it’s no surprise that Texans flock to the waterways with their boats to beat the Texas heat.
Careless behavior can turn a pleasurable day on the boat into tragedy in the blink of an eye. Our Fort Worth personal injury lawyers understand all too well the damage that negligent boat operators can inflict on passengers, swimmers, and other boaters who are enjoying the waters.
If you were injured in a boating accident in Fort Worth, Texas, Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers can help you get the compensation you need to heal from your injuries. We’ve been a leading voice for accident injury victims for years, and our hard work and exceptional advocacy for our clients have earned us numerous accolades. We can help with your case from start to finish by:
- Investigating your accident to arrive at your best legal course of action
- Evaluating all of your damages
- Collecting evidence in favor of your claim
- Hiring experts to help strengthen your case as needed
- Negotiate for a settlement agreement with the opposing party on your behalf
- Take your claim to court if necessary
When you need real legal help, call Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers to schedule your free case evaluation and get honest answers to all your questions.
What Are the Most Common Causes of Boating Accidents?
Just like our roads and highways, lakes and rivers can be dangerous places too. In 2019, there were over 4,100 boating accidents nationwide that resulted in 2,559 injuries and 613 deaths.
Boating accidents can happen in a myriad of ways. By far, most boating accidents are the result of the operator’s failure to remain attentive while driving the boat. Operating a boat safely requires diligence and vigilance. Even a brief lapse in either can cause a tragic accident. Other causes include:
- An inexperienced boat operator
- Failure to have someone acting as a lookout
- Boat operators who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Equipment failure
No matter what the cause, boating accidents can result in serious injuries. We’ve seen everything from broken bones to debilitating traumatic brain injuries. Recovering from these injuries requires excellent medical care, which takes money.
You can’t count on the insurance company to pay you full and fair compensation. You need Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers in your corner to level the playing field and keep them honest.
What Compensation Can I Get for Injuries I Sustained in a Fort Worth, TX Boating Accident?
Texans participate in recreational boating more and more each year. That means more opportunities for boating accidents. According to a U.S. Coast Guard analysis, Texas has the 13th-highest boating accident death rate in the country.
If you sustained injuries in a Fort Worth, Texa, boating accident, you may be entitled to collect economic and non-economic damages from the negligent party. Economic damages compensate you for your actual financial losses as a result of the accident, which may include:
- Your medical bills
- Present and future lost wages
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy expenses
- Damage to your property
Your non-economic damages cover your non-financial losses. These include compensation for your pain and suffering, mental anguish, disfigurement, and loss of enjoyment of life.
Calculating your damages fully and accurately to ensure you’re getting every dime to which you’re entitled takes an experienced, meticulous attorney. You can trust Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers to help get you the compensation you deserve and need to get your life back on track.
Contact a Fort Worth Boating Accident Attorney To Protect Your Rights
Boating accidents can be complicated. Figuring out how they happened and who is at fault is critical to getting the compensation you deserve.
If you’ve been injured in a Fort Worth, Texas, boating accident, you don’t have to feel you’re on your own. Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers can help guide you through the complex insurance claims process and deal with the insurance company when it refuses to pay you full and fair compensation.
Call us to schedule a free evaluation of your boating accident case at (817) 839-3143. We’re available to take your call 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Our Fort Worth boating accident attorneys will gather all the facts about your accident, help you understand what your legal rights are, and aggressively fight for what is right.
What Our Fort Worth Clients Are Saying About Us
Read more of our Google Reviews
Highly Rated Boat Repair Shops in Fort Worth
- Patterson Marine-2516 Weaver St, Haltom City, TX 76117
- TCS Marine LLC- 308 Cooper Dr, Hurst, TX 76053
- Eagle Mountain Powersports-9150 Ten Mile Bridge Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76135
- Marine Source-9350 Live Oak Ln, Fort Worth, TX 76179
*Disclaimer – We do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Visit Our Personal Injury Law Office in Fort Worth, TX
Parker Law Firm Injury Lawyers Fort Worth, TX
209 N Hampton St
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Phone: (817) 510-9400
Our personal injury law firm in Fort Worth, TX also provides:
- Bicycle Attorneys in Fort Worth, TX
- Brain Attorney in Fort Worth, TX
- Boating Accident Attorneys in Fort Worth
- Bus Accident Lawyers in Fort Worth, FL
- Fort Worth Car Accident Lawyer
- Fort Worth Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
- Construction Accident Lawyer in Fort Worth, FL
- Fort Worth Dog Bite Lawyers
- Lyft Accident Attorneys in Fort Worth, FL
- Motorcycle Lawyer in Fort Worth, TX
- Fort Worth Pedestrian Attorneys
- Product Liability Attorney in Fort Worth, FL
- Premises Liability Lawyers in Fort Worth, TX
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Fort Worth, TX
- Fort Worth Truck Accident Lawyer
- Uber Accident Attorneys in Fort Worth
- Workplace Injury Attorney in Fort Worth, TX
- Wrongful Death Lawyer in Fort Worth, TX